Updated: Friday, October 9, 2015
PUMPKIN SALE TODAY, FRIDAY ONLY .39 /lb or $50 for a carload (all you can get in), $100 for pickup (leveled ) or suv. bring a crew and load up
Weekends are regular price of .49 / lb, and include free hayrides.
FRESH BAKED PIES ,plus pie making demos Saturday and Sunday,TURNOVERS, and SMOOTHIES on weekends, CIDER, HONEY, JAMS, every day.
Lana Shope (Pies and Pastries By Lana) will be at the Berry Patch Farm again October 10, 11.
- apples: Honeycrisp, Jonathan, Rubyjon, Jonathon, Golden delicious, Jonagold, Chieftain, Braeburn, and more.— $1.25/lb -$2.50/lb pick-your-own (PYO)d
- PUMPKINS AND GOURDS
- FREE HAYRIDES W/ ANTIQUE TRACTORS ; SATURDAY 10-4:00,
- Sunday 1:00-5:00
For latest harvest conditions and weather call 515 382 5138.
The Berry Patch Farm is about 25 miles northeast of Des Moines and about 14 miles east southeast of Ames — see Directions in left column.
- Ames:Tuesdays at Farm to Folk
- Des Moines: Saturdays at 150 Court Ave, North side starts at 8:00 am in October
- Bi-monthly, Iowa Food Coop